Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Moldovan, modernist, soviet-era concrete circus in the middle of Chisinau - the capital city of this unknown nation.
Abandoned stadium? Well, the locals down under called it an “Entertainment Centre”. I call it an abandoned building the likes of which I have never ...
Abandoned Fremantle Power Station, Australia. Construction of the spectacular building commenced in January 1946. By the 1980′s, after just 34 years of service, it was ...
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- Urbex : Escape From Bangkok : 140 Storeys, 4 Abandoned Skyscrapers, 20 Wild Dogs, 1 Nurse
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Napier Hospital
- Buzludzha – Abandoned Communist Party Headquarters of Ireland. No, Bulgaria.
- On the Way to Transnistria Independence Day – An Abandoned Circus in Moldova
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- The Abandoned Tombs of Naqsh-e Rostam in Iran
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- Abandoned City : Christchurch New Zealand – CBD on Life Support