Well, this is a bit different for Abandoned Journey. I’m currently on holidays in the incredible country of Iran, in the Middle East. Today,I visited the spectacular ruins of Persepolis, an ancient city built over two and a half thousand years ago, and located in present-day central Iran. No, it’s not urban exploration. But, even Dr Snaffler […]
Tag Archives | abandoned city
An abandoned city in New Zealand. Christchurch is the third largest city in New Zealand. In February of 2011, a powerful earthquake caused severe damage to the city center. Indeed, it was the most destructive earthquake in the history of New Zealand, and 188 people lost their lives. Today, 18 months later, the city core […]
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- Abandoned 1940's Power Station – Beautiful Decay by the Indian Ocean…and Possibly, a Murder or Two.
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.
- Buzludzha – Abandoned Communist Party Headquarters of Ireland. No, Bulgaria.
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Napier Hospital
- Urbex : Escape From Bangkok : 140 Storeys, 4 Abandoned Skyscrapers, 20 Wild Dogs, 1 Nurse
- The Abandoned Tombs of Naqsh-e Rostam in Iran
- Bendigo New Zealand – Abandoned Gold Mining Town Info and Photos