Bendigo New Zealand is an abandoned gold mining town on the top of an impressive mountain in the South Island of New Zealand. Located near the (not abandoned) town of Cromwell, Bendigo operated as a bustling small town for around half a century, ceasing operations almost one hundred years ago. This is something a little […]
Tag Archives | abandoned gold mine
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Napier Hospital
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.
- Buzludzha – Abandoned Communist Party Headquarters of Ireland. No, Bulgaria.
- The Abandoned Tombs of Naqsh-e Rostam in Iran
- On the Way to Transnistria Independence Day – An Abandoned Circus in Moldova
- Urbex : Escape From Bangkok : 140 Storeys, 4 Abandoned Skyscrapers, 20 Wild Dogs, 1 Nurse
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- Abandoned 1940's Power Station – Beautiful Decay by the Indian Ocean…and Possibly, a Murder or Two.