Hello again, abandoned building fans. I have arrived in New Zealand – the land of the long white cloud. After a brief stopover in the capital city of Auckland, I have made my way down to the East Coast town of Napier. On day one over here, I got quite a surprise with an abandoned […]
Tag Archives | abandoned hospital
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- Abandoned 1940's Power Station – Beautiful Decay by the Indian Ocean…and Possibly, a Murder or Two.
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Napier Hospital
- On the Way to Transnistria Independence Day – An Abandoned Circus in Moldova
- The Abandoned Tombs of Naqsh-e Rostam in Iran
- Ancient Abandoned City of Persepolis in Iran