Abandoned stadium? Well, the locals down under called it an “Entertainment Centre”. I call it an abandoned building the likes of which I have never seen. With a capacity of over 8,000 people, and an entry in the Guiness Book of World Records, this is urban exploration not to be missed. For over a decade, […]
Tag Archives | Australia
Abandoned Fremantle Power Station, Australia. Construction of the spectacular building commenced in January 1946. By the 1980′s, after just 34 years of service, it was left rotting on the coast of the beautiful Indian Ocean. Much of the Power Station internals were designed and manufactured in England, with skilled contractors sent out from England to […]
An entire campus, abandoned for years, in the middle of the ‘burbs? A restaurant, library, lecture theatre, scores of classrooms and other buildings. Won’t somebody think of the children? OH THE HUMANITIES!!! ..coming very soon…
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.
- Urbex : Escape From Bangkok : 140 Storeys, 4 Abandoned Skyscrapers, 20 Wild Dogs, 1 Nurse
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- Abandoned 1940's Power Station – Beautiful Decay by the Indian Ocean…and Possibly, a Murder or Two.
- Buzludzha – Abandoned Communist Party Headquarters of Ireland. No, Bulgaria.
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- On the Way to Transnistria Independence Day – An Abandoned Circus in Moldova
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Napier Hospital
- Bendigo New Zealand – Abandoned Gold Mining Town Info and Photos