An abandoned city in New Zealand. Christchurch is the third largest city in New Zealand. In February of 2011, a powerful earthquake caused severe damage to the city center. Indeed, it was the most destructive earthquake in the history of New Zealand, and 188 people lost their lives. Today, 18 months later, the city core […]
Tag Archives | Earthquake
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Napier Hospital
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- Abandoned 1940's Power Station – Beautiful Decay by the Indian Ocean…and Possibly, a Murder or Two.
- On the Way to Transnistria Independence Day – An Abandoned Circus in Moldova
- The Abandoned Tombs of Naqsh-e Rostam in Iran
- Ancient Abandoned City of Persepolis in Iran