Bangkok is one of the world’s great cities. Amazing food, smiling people, and abandoned skyscrapers. Sure, visiting abandoned buildings may not be on every travellers “to-do” list. For myself, it was irresistible. So, we entered. Unfortunately for my companion, Nurse Jane, there was a pack of mangy looking wild dogs guarding the exits of the […]
Tag Archives | exploration
Abandoned Fremantle Power Station, Australia. Construction of the spectacular building commenced in January 1946. By the 1980′s, after just 34 years of service, it was left rotting on the coast of the beautiful Indian Ocean. Much of the Power Station internals were designed and manufactured in England, with skilled contractors sent out from England to […]
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- Urbex : Escape From Bangkok : 140 Storeys, 4 Abandoned Skyscrapers, 20 Wild Dogs, 1 Nurse
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.
- Ancient Abandoned City of Persepolis in Iran
- Abandoned 1940's Power Station – Beautiful Decay by the Indian Ocean…and Possibly, a Murder or Two.
- The Abandoned Tombs of Naqsh-e Rostam in Iran
- On the Way to Transnistria Independence Day – An Abandoned Circus in Moldova
- Buzludzha – Abandoned Communist Party Headquarters of Ireland. No, Bulgaria.