Naqsh-e Rostam, Shiraz, Iran. Incredible. Here in Iran, the abandoned structures have been abandoned for some time. Outside of the city of Shiraz, in central Iran, lies the incredible series of tombs and artworks known as Naqsh-e Rostam. Construction of these tombs-of-Kings dates back some three thousandyears ago. Naqsh-e Rostam is quite simply one of the most […]
Tag Archives | Iran
Well, this is a bit different for Abandoned Journey. I’m currently on holidays in the incredible country of Iran, in the Middle East. Today,I visited the spectacular ruins of Persepolis, an ancient city built over two and a half thousand years ago, and located in present-day central Iran. No, it’s not urban exploration. But, even Dr Snaffler […]
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- Urbex : Escape From Bangkok : 140 Storeys, 4 Abandoned Skyscrapers, 20 Wild Dogs, 1 Nurse
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- Buzludzha – Abandoned Communist Party Headquarters of Ireland. No, Bulgaria.
- On the Way to Transnistria Independence Day – An Abandoned Circus in Moldova
- Abandoned 1940's Power Station – Beautiful Decay by the Indian Ocean…and Possibly, a Murder or Two.
- The Abandoned Tombs of Naqsh-e Rostam in Iran
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Napier Hospital