Naqsh-e Rostam, Shiraz, Iran. Incredible. Here in Iran, the abandoned structures have been abandoned for some time. Outside of the city of Shiraz, in central Iran, lies the incredible series of tombs and artworks known as Naqsh-e Rostam. Construction of these tombs-of-Kings dates back some three thousandyears ago. Naqsh-e Rostam is quite simply one of the most […]
Tag Archives | Naqshe Rostam
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- Urbex : Escape From Bangkok : 140 Storeys, 4 Abandoned Skyscrapers, 20 Wild Dogs, 1 Nurse
- Buzludzha – Abandoned Communist Party Headquarters of Ireland. No, Bulgaria.
- Abandoned 1940's Power Station – Beautiful Decay by the Indian Ocean…and Possibly, a Murder or Two.
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.
- The Abandoned Tombs of Naqsh-e Rostam in Iran
- On the Way to Transnistria Independence Day – An Abandoned Circus in Moldova
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Napier Hospital