When I first booked my flights to Christchurch, little did I know what the South Island of New Zealand would have in store. After travelling over the North Island, and seeing some incredible abandoned buildings that just didn’t want to allow me to explore them, today, in the small town of Hokitika, the South Island of […]
Tag Archives | New Zealand
Bendigo New Zealand is an abandoned gold mining town on the top of an impressive mountain in the South Island of New Zealand. Located near the (not abandoned) town of Cromwell, Bendigo operated as a bustling small town for around half a century, ceasing operations almost one hundred years ago. This is something a little […]
An abandoned city in New Zealand. Christchurch is the third largest city in New Zealand. In February of 2011, a powerful earthquake caused severe damage to the city center. Indeed, it was the most destructive earthquake in the history of New Zealand, and 188 people lost their lives. Today, 18 months later, the city core […]
Hello again, abandoned building fans. I have arrived in New Zealand – the land of the long white cloud. After a brief stopover in the capital city of Auckland, I have made my way down to the East Coast town of Napier. On day one over here, I got quite a surprise with an abandoned […]
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- Urbex : Escape From Bangkok : 140 Storeys, 4 Abandoned Skyscrapers, 20 Wild Dogs, 1 Nurse
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- Abandoned 1940's Power Station – Beautiful Decay by the Indian Ocean…and Possibly, a Murder or Two.
- Abandoned City : Christchurch New Zealand – CBD on Life Support
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Napier Hospital
- On the Way to Transnistria Independence Day – An Abandoned Circus in Moldova
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- Buzludzha – Abandoned Communist Party Headquarters of Ireland. No, Bulgaria.