Bangkok is one of the world’s great cities. Amazing food, smiling people, and abandoned skyscrapers. Sure, visiting abandoned buildings may not be on every travellers “to-do” list. For myself, it was irresistible. So, we entered. Unfortunately for my companion, Nurse Jane, there was a pack of mangy looking wild dogs guarding the exits of the […]
Tag Archives | skyscraper
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- Buzludzha – Abandoned Communist Party Headquarters of Ireland. No, Bulgaria.
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- Urbex : Escape From Bangkok : 140 Storeys, 4 Abandoned Skyscrapers, 20 Wild Dogs, 1 Nurse
- On the Way to Transnistria Independence Day – An Abandoned Circus in Moldova
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.
- Abandoned 1940's Power Station – Beautiful Decay by the Indian Ocean…and Possibly, a Murder or Two.
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Napier Hospital
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- The Abandoned Tombs of Naqsh-e Rostam in Iran