Bangkok, Thailand. Just fourteen years ago, the Sathorn Unique skyscraper was being built, destined to become one of the city’s fanciest residential addresses. Now, it is an abandoned building. Never completed, it remains as yet another “ghost tower” of Bangkok. A tangle of trees and vines are beginning to take over the lighter parts of […]
Tag Archives | urban decay
An entire campus, abandoned for years, in the middle of the ‘burbs? A restaurant, library, lecture theatre, scores of classrooms and other buildings. Won’t somebody think of the children? OH THE HUMANITIES!!! ..coming very soon…
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Napier Hospital
- Abandoned 1940's Power Station – Beautiful Decay by the Indian Ocean…and Possibly, a Murder or Two.
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- Buzludzha – Abandoned Communist Party Headquarters of Ireland. No, Bulgaria.
- Urbex : Escape From Bangkok : 140 Storeys, 4 Abandoned Skyscrapers, 20 Wild Dogs, 1 Nurse
- Abandoned City : Christchurch New Zealand – CBD on Life Support
- On the Way to Transnistria Independence Day – An Abandoned Circus in Moldova
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.