Moldovan, modernist, soviet-era concrete circus in the middle of Chisinau – the capital city of this unknown nation.
Tag Archives | urbex
Bangkok is one of the world’s great cities. Amazing food, smiling people, and abandoned skyscrapers. Sure, visiting abandoned buildings may not be on every travellers “to-do” list. For myself, it was irresistible. So, we entered. Unfortunately for my companion, Nurse Jane, there was a pack of mangy looking wild dogs guarding the exits of the […]
Abandoned stadium? Well, the locals down under called it an “Entertainment Centre”. I call it an abandoned building the likes of which I have never seen. With a capacity of over 8,000 people, and an entry in the Guiness Book of World Records, this is urban exploration not to be missed. For over a decade, […]
When I first booked my flights to Christchurch, little did I know what the South Island of New Zealand would have in store. After travelling over the North Island, and seeing some incredible abandoned buildings that just didn’t want to allow me to explore them, today, in the small town of Hokitika, the South Island of […]
Abandoned Fremantle Power Station, Australia. Construction of the spectacular building commenced in January 1946. By the 1980′s, after just 34 years of service, it was left rotting on the coast of the beautiful Indian Ocean. Much of the Power Station internals were designed and manufactured in England, with skilled contractors sent out from England to […]
Bangkok, Thailand. Just fourteen years ago, the Sathorn Unique skyscraper was being built, destined to become one of the city’s fanciest residential addresses. Now, it is an abandoned building. Never completed, it remains as yet another “ghost tower” of Bangkok. A tangle of trees and vines are beginning to take over the lighter parts of […]
An entire campus, abandoned for years, in the middle of the ‘burbs? A restaurant, library, lecture theatre, scores of classrooms and other buildings. Won’t somebody think of the children? OH THE HUMANITIES!!! ..coming very soon…
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Hokitika Former Government Offices
- Abandoned Skyscraper – "Sathorn Unique" – Fifty Levels of Awesome Abandoned Building
- COMING SOON : Campus of Terror – Abandoned College Campus Buildings in the Suburbs
- Urbex : Escape From Bangkok : 140 Storeys, 4 Abandoned Skyscrapers, 20 Wild Dogs, 1 Nurse
- Buzludzha – Abandoned Communist Party Headquarters of Ireland. No, Bulgaria.
- Abandoned 1940's Power Station – Beautiful Decay by the Indian Ocean…and Possibly, a Murder or Two.
- Abandoned Stadium – 8000 Seat, Abandoned, Indoor Stadium Exploration. Hell. Yeah.
- On the Way to Transnistria Independence Day – An Abandoned Circus in Moldova
- Bendigo New Zealand – Abandoned Gold Mining Town Info and Photos
- Abandoned Buildings in New Zealand – Napier Hospital